Monday, April 28, 2014

Check out my interview on The Pen and Muse Book Reviews Blog


The Pen and Muse Book Review published my first author interview! If you're interested in the story behind Here for the Cake, check it out.

Here's an excerpt of the interview:


What inspires you and what got you into writing?

When I bought a kindle, I found out that I could buy romance novels for under $3 and it was pretty much a wrap. I have always loved chick lit and romantic comedy narratives. I started writing

Here for the Cake as an escape and I just fell in love with the creative writing process. I looked into self-publishing and realized that writing my book and putting it out there was an achievable dream. After several bottles of red wine, I saw the quote “If not now, when?” pinned on to a few Pinterest accounts I was following and figured it was the sign I needed. I committed myself to writing full-time.



Check out the full interview:  Author Interview on The Pen and Muse Book Review Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment